It helps to gain a thorough understanding of each type of online casino bonus, as this helps you to seize upon the most attractive options. These are the key bonus types you might see on offer:
- This is a key marketing tool that online casinos use in a bid to attract new players. You generally have to deposit some of your own money in order to unlock the online casino bonus, so it is widely referred to as a matched deposit bonus. For example, you might find a 100% welcome bonus up to ВЈ200. That means you would receive ВЈ400 to play with if you deposited ВЈ200 of your own money. A 200% welcome bonus up to ВЈ500 would see you given ВЈ750 to play with if you deposited ВЈ250 of your own money. Just remember to check the wagering requirements and read the small print before deciding which of the top casino bonuses to accept.
Free Spins Bonus
- This casino sign up bonus allows you to have a certain number of free spins on online slot machines at a casino. Sometimes a casino will offer a combination of a matched deposit bonus and free spins. For example, you might receive a 100% welcome bonus up to ВЈ500 plus 50 extra spins. Once again, you need to read the small print to determine the value of these free spins, the wagering requirements and any limitations on the games that the free spins bonus can be used on. UK players should be aware that free spins can also be called bonus spins internet craps, super spins, extra spins or a similar title. This is due to UKGC e thing in the end!
- Casino sites will often dish out reload bonuses to keep customers loyal. It is generally smaller than the welcome bonus, but it gives you an added incentive to keep playing. For example, you might receive a 100% welcome bonus up to ВЈ500 plus 30 free spins when you sign up for a new account at a particular online casino. You might then earn a 25% matched deposit bonus worth up to ВЈ800 plus another 25 free spins when you make your second deposit. The casino might then offer you a 50% matched deposit bonus up to ВЈ200 plus 50 free spins on your third deposit.
- Many online casinos allow you to collect loyalty points as you play. You can then exchange these loyalty points for free bets, free spins or other exciting rewards. This is another tool designed to keep customers loyal, and it is worth scrutinising the loyalty bonus scheme on offer, as it can help you make an overall profit when playing.
- Players that place large wagers or a high volume of wagers should benefit from a VIP programme. VIPs can expect tailored bonuses, improved customer service, expedited payouts, hospitality invites and much more.
Mobile Casino Bonuses
- Some online casino operators will offer unique bonuses for mobile users. Mobile gaming has soared in popularity over the past few years and many casinos now adopt a mobile-first strategy, so you can benefit from many exciting mobile casino bonuses and mobile casino no deposit bonuses when using a smartphone or tablet.
Live Casino Bonuses
- The advent of live dealer play has revolutionised online casino gaming in the UK. It reproduces the thrill of the casino floor by putting you in contact with a live dealer, who will be based in a studio or a land-based casino. You can then play all manner of table games and other exciting games, while interacting with the dealer and your fellow players. Several sites offer specific live casino bonuses to encourage players to join the revolution.